Tuesday 3 April 2012

Development: Ancillary tasks: Tour poster


Ancillary text: Tour poster

I have finished my final ancillary version of my tour poster for the bands tour which would be ideally slotted into the digi-pak as a souvenir item taken away from the tour. I created this in addition to my other ancillary products, as I felt it complimented the products well.

I have subverted the conventions of real media texs of posters by chosing to create a landscape poster, however because this specific product isn't advertising the tour specifically and is only a souvenir product, I feel that it works well in that context.

I have included the colour scheme, logo, fonts, sponsors and record label logo which all follow the codes and conventions of real media products. I am happy with the overall product and believe that it is visually appealing to my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment