Tuesday 3 April 2012

Development: Ancillary tasks: DVD

CD

Front cover and back cover

The inside pagesn that fold in

Inside page that folds in


The page in which the CD is placed

The overall layout as seen on InDesign.

At the beginning of the project, I initially planned to create a more conventional designed digi-pak 
 shown in my drafts here, however after doing some research into different designs and layouts, I decided to create a more untconventional digi-pak than the ones seen in shelves of music stores. The DVD works like a booklet which all folds in together, the design is easy and uses less packaging that other designs seen in music stores. The design in captivating to my audience as it's fairly unsusual, coupled with the bright colours makes it appealing all the more.

I have incorporated the motif of polaroids throughout all of the ancillary products, this is where I felt the polaroids have worked the most effectively as it ties in the photography with the layout really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment