Tuesday 3 April 2012

Development: Ancillary task: Magazine advertisement


Ancillary text: Magazine advertisment promoting the album

This is final version of one of my ancillary products which I am thoroughly happy with. I believe I have incorporated as many codes and conventions of magazine advertisements whilst still being visually appealing and not too over the top. I have used a brick work image for the background which I imported from Google which adds an eye catching effect to the product, it also adds to the grungy rock feel that I was aiming for.

The imagery is captivating to my targeted audience through the colours and layout of the images, especially using the polaroids as a motif throughout.

I have incorporated the contact details for the bands social pages such as their twitter and facebook pages in which many teens often look at as well as their website. I also added HMV and iTunes logos to promote where the album can be bought from which I found from research was a common code and convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment