Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ancillary task: Magazine advertisement

Whilst still in the production of the Paramore music video, I decided to start the production of one of my andcillary task products; magazine advertisement for the album. I produced the advertisement in Adobe Photoshop which gave me full creative control in the layout.

 

First draft
Here is the first draft in which I created, however when I showed it to my peers, it was pointed out to me that the orientation of the product wasn't conventional to the media text. Magazine advertisements are normally portrait especially when advertising albums, therefore this lead me to my second draft below.
Second draft

I amended the orientation of my product to portrait which conformed to common conventions of magazine advertisements. I then added the logos of the social networking pages to make the pages more noticeable.
Third Draft

This is my final version for my magazine advertisment.

No comments:

Post a Comment